Advanced Search

$ 0 to $ 5.600.000

More Search Options
we found 0 results
Your search results
Immediate delivery
default default default default default default default default default default default

Overview

  • Updated On:
  • June 20, 2023

Description

El Mañío Equestrian Estate project is an exclusive development located just 9 km from the center of Panguipulli and a mere 7 minutes from El Monje Beach, one of the most renowned beaches in the area. The parcels in this project include electricity, water, and perimeter fencing. It features a horse hotel where owners can leave their horses while they are away. This project offers 75 parcels, starting from $49,000,000.

Payment can be made in cash or through direct credit. In the case of the latter, 40% of the total amount is paid at the time of the promise, and the remaining 60% can be paid in up to 36 installments.

Property Id : 21081
Price: From $ 60.500 USD
Other Features
Common areas
Georeferenced boundaries
Independent ownership
Interior roads
Internal regulations

Property Reviews

You need to login in order to post a review

David Johnson

International sales manager

Contact Me

Schedule a showing?
Call WhatsApp
You can reply to private messages from "Inbox" page in your user account.
  • Currency

  • Measurement Unit

  • Advanced Search

    $ 0 to $ 5.600.000

    More Search Options
  • Mortgage Calculator

Compare Listings

David Johnson